I usually don’t make a habit of reviewing airport hotels primarily due to the often very brief stay unless I was significantly impressed (positively in this case).
We stayed here for 4 nights as it logistically fitted our side trip to Germany i.e. access to rail station.
Here’s the scoop:
1). 5-minute walk from the airport terminal. Walk towards the airport exit & then look for an up-escalator
2). Access to 24hour-metro via airport terminal (€8 for return trip-day pass). Metro will take you to downtown Amsterdam in about 20 mins. Downtown is a very walkable area.
1). Rooms were well equipped & reasonably appointed.
2). Gym had an adequate set of equipment.
The selection from the breakfast buffet was pretty good (hot & cold). We did not grow tired of it even though we ate there 3 times. What was really impressive was the attentiveness of the staff (servers & short order cook). Both made efforts to accommodate our sometimes picky requests.
Zero, none, nil, zip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer