Very conveniently located inside the Schiphol Amsterdam International airport terminal and on top of the parking garage, the Sheraton remains a favorite starting point for early departure intercontinental travel. Classy atmosphere, comfortable beds, coffee from the corridor stations (unless you ASK for a room coffeemaker), no minibar but a vending machine next to the coffee station. Good club lounge (if you have a club room). Wifi can be slow at the busiest hours - and a generous 30 minutes Wifi for free! Room typically too warm upon arrival and hard to cool down, although the last time in December it was actually bareable. Speed of check-in / check-out appears to be improving relative to a couple of years ago.
Took my camera along this time and made some shots, see attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center is located less than 5 minutes from airport's arrival and departures halls, providing ultimate convenience to walk between the hotel, the terminals and other services at Airport City Schiphol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Amsterdam Sheraton
- Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel And Conference Center Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer