Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Schiphol
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

very convenient.
walking distance from airport.
accessible public transportation to any location around Amsterdam.
you may get good rates if you monitor their drop in price - got a very good price via agoda.com
the staff delivers at high standards.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Marius S,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and your review here on Tripadvisor following your recent stay.

I very much appreciate your compliments regarding the hotel’s convenience and the level of service provided by the staff. I hope they were contributing to your business purposes. Please be informed that I have shared your comments with everyone and we all look forward to welcome you again.

Until we see you again I wish you all the best from my team and myself.

Kurt Renold

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Our travel agent booked us into this rather pricey property since we had to catch an 8:00 a.m. flight the next day. Connected directly to the airport and rental car drop off, it was the epitome of convenient. Staff at all levels demonstrated helpfulness and efficiency. The room was silent as a tomb, a surprise for an airport hotel. Room amenities were top notch, especially the mattress, which made getting to sleep a piece of cake, even after a 2-week cruising-driving tour of European sights. Although it was an expensive evening -- especially with the dinner at the hotel as well -- it was a wonderful ending to a great vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Suzu T,

Thank you for your review and fantastic feedback on your visit to Sheraton Amsterdam Airport hotel.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed our staff helpfulness and efficiency, the silent room with Sweet Sleeper bed and amenities in the room. I will definitely share your positive comments with my team.
Again thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again very shortly.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My second stay here and just love the convenience of its location to the airport. It is good as you can fly in the evening and just walk from the terminal to the hotel, plus in the morning you can just go back into the station to travel to wherever you need to go.

The rooms are modern and the club floor is excellent as ever with all you could need to relax.

The internet wifi speed sucks a little in terms of getting things done or at during my use.

Staff are alway courteous and very helpful and I will certainly stay here again.

Dear Dave S,

Thank you so much for these positive comments and your very motivating words for our team.
I am happy to read that you have chosen to return to Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and that again you have had a nice experience with us. I would like to thank you for drawing your attention on Wi-Fi speed, which I will discuss with my team. I have shared your comments with everyone and we all look forward to welcome you again.
Until we see you again I wish you all the best from my team and myself.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Was There for a 2 day seminar, Paid 200 EUR a night which is pretty heavy.
Correct check in, although our room wasnt ready, OK it was 8am.
For this Price room should BE top notch, which it almost was except for shower lower door needed refreshing, 2 long black haar in my 'fresh' shower towel. Sleept Well, room had unspirational view on THE inner court.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear BrusselsLoneranger,

Thank you for visiting Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and your review here on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to read that you had a convenient stay with us! All guest comments are valued and constructive feedback helps us to continually improve upon our services and facilities. I would like to express my gratitude for pointing out several aspects that need additional attention. Please note that I will definitely follow up on this with my team.

Again thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. Hopefully you will come back one day, and until then I would like to thank you for caring!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Attended a conference and stayed at this hotel two weeks ago. My room was on the second floor and unfortunately could not sleep at night due to loud voices and shouting in the corridor. Staff were not so friendly either particularly the girl working at the reception desk in the morning. It is a shame as I have stayed at Sheraton hotels before, in Fuerteventura, and had an amazing experience. Overall had a bad experience in Amsterdam particularly at Schipol airport where I witnessed how rude and unfriendly the staff were to some of the passengers in standing in queues.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Lhannbeck,

Thank you for your honest feedback with regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel.

Much to regret, that not all of the aspects during your stay were up to standard, for which I would like to sincerely apologize. I would kindly like to ask you to inform us of inconvenient noise that you experience during the night in order for us to adequately follow up. Furthermore, I would like to apologize for the unfriendly service you experienced. This in no way reflects the service you may expect from us.

When you plan to return, feel free to contact me for assistance so that I can ensure you a better stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Having been diverted to amsterdam due to fog in Dubia, we were put up in The Sheraton!! The staff, rooms and breakfast was first class! ! My husband accidently left his glasses, on contacting the hotel, the were returned to us within the week. Now that is service. Many thanks!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Margo M,
Thank you for feedback about your stay in our property.
How wonderful to learn that, under the circumstances, you had a wonderful stay with us. I appreciate your compliments regarding the room, the breakfast, and the staff. In addition, I am happy that your belongings were returned to you in very quickly. Your comments are very kind and I shall certainly refer to the acknowledgements you offer our colleagues in our next team briefings.
I hope you have plans to return to us one day.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful.

Get the club level, it includes breakfast, evening snacks and drinks and the internet.

The extensive breakfast buffet is included with the club level. The highlights were the dutch pancakes, salmon and omelet station.

*The cappuccino is much better at the club level.

We had a room that faced the planes and it was very quiet. The room was fine, but the shower leaked all over the floor, no matter how careful we were with the water.

Easy to get to and from Amersterdam via train since you're right there at the airport/train station.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
KurtRenold, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear SFJane 10,

Thank you so much for these nice comments and your very motivating words for our team. I am happy to read that you had a great stay with us! Our team is always at your service to assist you with any future requests. I will definitely share these positive comments with my colleagues.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel.

Kurt Renold

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schiphol
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

Been to Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!