“most relaxing”

Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Schiphol
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Hotel staff are pleasant an helpful very clean room daily cleaners are polite too. Have great facilities ie gym with sauna steam room ect. Free shuttle to an from airport. Relaxing holiday for couples

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Ms. Heather,

Herewith I would like to thank you for your positive feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. This is highly appreciated by all of us. I will make sure your comments are shared with all involved departments. It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly look forward to welcome you again.

There are newer reviews for Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam

999 - 1,005 of 2,095 reviews

Reviewed 6 January 2014

good clean efficiant hotel but very expensive but so is all of amsterdam but very friendly staff rooms well kept aswell its a bit out the way but very easy to get to airport i would recomend ths hotel if your here for short stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. It is with this information that we are able to further improve our services. I will share your feedback with all involved departments.

I certainly look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Excellent place to stay for a good few nights stay. Rooms are contemporary, beds are comfortable, showers are powerful, staff are pretty amenable, food is decent. I would most certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear guest,

Herewith I would like to thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. This is highly appreciated by all of us. I will make sure your positive comments are shared with all involved departments.

I certainly look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The hotel's best feature is pool and spa. The rooms are ok, but asking for service in any capacity is daunting. I called room service at 3 am and was told that I should come downstairs if I wanted to eat, since he was the only one manning the phones and watching the sports bar. At lunch I had a grilled chicken sandwich and it was awful. If u cannot make a grilled chicken sandwich, you have a problem with your food. If u call housekeeping for something they take forever. The front desk women during the day are unfriendly and care nothing about the clients needs. Last week I stayed at citizen m which has great food and service in comparison. Depressing atmosphere in the lobby and bar.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. I regret to hear that you have had an unsatisfied stay with us. I would kindly request you to contact the Executive Office to clarify the problems you have encountered during your stay. They can be reached via airporthotel-amsterdam@steigenberger.com or via +31 (0)20 5400 800.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I had the pleasure of attending the yearly MeerBusiness entrepreneur Gala party early december. A truly fantastic happening. Great service, great food, great ambiance. From early in the evening untill early in the morning duringbthe afterparty in the hotel bar. Just great!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Robbert,

Herewith I would like to thank you for your positive feedback with regards to your recent visit to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. It has been our pleasure to welcome you as one of the guests for the MeerBusiness Gala. I will share your positive comments with all involved departments.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great hotel but not the best location. Attractive lobby. Comfortable rooms. Except for staff deriding me for putting on my sneakers around the pool. excellent workout facilities. Except for trouble finding the elevators, a friendly, efficient front desk staff. Except for few restaurant options, a first-rate breakfast. Except for having to return early from the city to catch the shuttle, good access to airport when it runs.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PhilosophicalTalk
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear guest,

Hereby I would like thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. I will make sure your comments are shared with the involved departments as it is with this information that we are able to further improve our services.

It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We were allocated this hotel at short notice because our flight from Schiphol had been cancelled due to bad weather and what an hotel! Everything about it was excellent from check in to departure. Our room was large and spotless with all the amenities you would expect. We were offered a complimentary meal in the restaurant and considering the Chef had only one hour's notice to prepare it, it was more than adequate offering soup, salads, chicken, beef, vegetables, desserts and a veggie option. After our meal, we took coffee in the lounge where the service was fast, friendly and efficient. The breakfast was amazing too offering a huge range of hot and cold options. This was a very welcome extra night added on to our holiday but we would definitely recommend this hotel to any one travelling in the Amsterdam area.

1  Thank LeedsSully
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear guest,

It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Deputy General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schiphol
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport

Been to Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam? Share your experiences!