All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlesuperior roombusiness hotelgreat roomexcellent staybusiness tripshort staylarge bedan early flightone night stayan overnight stayyogurtairportamsterdamtraineuros
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The room size is above the average of typical European hotels. The reception was very helpful and nice. I assist you well in any way they can.Breakfast is average but edible. I am glad that I choose this hotel albeit it is not in the city center but easy access from Schipol airport. They even provide free bus transfer from airport to this hotel if you are patient enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We picked this hotel because it fitted in with our budget and had easy access to Amsterdam. The hotel was clean, and our room was fine (after having to ask for a room change as we had been given two single beds) shower was huge! Beds really comfy and as we where only there to sleep if was fine. Breakfast was good (though hot food only warm) but good choice and was included in the price. Free shuttle bus to airport and then a change to Amsterdam could be done in just over 30 mins if we timed it right. The last shuttle bus was 11.45 pm though and Taxis are very expensive. We had no problems with the hotel - though the restaurant is not open on a weekend, On hindsight we might have paid a little more money and stayed in Amsterdam central, It's tiring walking around Amsterdam and the opportunity to go back to our room late afternoon for a rest would have been welcomed, and not really feasible with a hotel so far out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Well the room was clean. however, at my departure day I got a call, twenty minutes before the official check out time. they wanted to ask me when I would check out? I said it is not 12.00 yet. the answer; yes, okay... then we know . ? what? That is not service! also the guy at check in told me the breakfast was included, the woman at check out said it wasn't.
I work in a hotel myself and I would never call someone before check out time to ask when they would leave. I suggest one of the other hotels in the area. I have had good experiences with Van der Valk.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We didn't choose this hotel for a stay. It was a package holiday that we stayed there for 2 nights. The service was slow and the breakfast was extremely poor for a Radisson group hotel. There was no minibar or warbrobe in the room. No facility around the hotel; no cafe restaurant no market... Excellent location when considered with the hotel shuttle. There is a free shuttle service to the airport from 6AM to 11:45 pm; you can easily reach the city centre by train. No problem with wi-fi

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013

So I'll have to explain a little why we picked this spot.

The hotel was a good price and the location worked. It's kinda out of the way of services, but that's probably why the price is good. Plus most hotels we could find in Amsterdam were the same price or more, due to the holiday. There is a free shuttle between the hotel and the airport. At the airport there is a train station in the basement that goes right to the centre of Amsterdam.
We picked this place for the price, the rate included a great buffet breakfast and the fact the shuttle went to the airport where we could commute into the city.
The hotel is new so everything is modern and there is some space to the hotel.

I could see this not being a business traveller hotel, but for people on vacation it was great. What helped most was that the airport will check your luggage for your flight 24 hrs in advance. So our last day we checked out of the hotel and took the free shuttle to the airport. We checked our bags so they were done then went downstairs to the train station and straight into Amsterdam. All we had to do than was take the train back to the airport and go straight to security.
No need to store luggage at the hotel to go back to, or hauling bags around and the airport was like a one-stop shop.

The staff were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I would stay here again, no problem

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple