“A confortable stop”

Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Schiphol
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 April 2014

During my trip in Holland I rest one night in Park Inn Radisson: very good experience, confortable room, clean, very good breakfast and also the restaurant in the evening. The only problem was the difficulty in finding without signals.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable review. I will pass on your compliments to our staff.
We will have a look how we can improve the directions to our hotel from the Highway A4.
From Amsterdam or The Hague (A4) you take exit 3/3a Hoofddorp/Aalsmeer and follow the direction Aalsmeer. After 500m our hotel is visible from the local road N201. Exit Schiphol-Rijk.

General Manaager

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Valerija Zaiceva Rezidor employee, working in Radisson Blu Hotel in Riga, trip was excellent, Hotel staff very helpful and professional, Thanks a lot to all staff! Location good, bus service to Sciphol Airport excellent and convenient, room clean, quiet inspite of Airport and Highway nearby

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this kind review.
I will share your compliments with our staff.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This airport hotel was a nice suprise. Althought just a one night stay but enough to leave with a good impression. Free shuttle provided every 30min from Schipol Airport and back. Nice and friendly receptionists. The rooms look very new and fresh, quite a luxury compared to some other outdated 3* airport hotels. Clean and comfortable, sound proof windows. Did not have breakfast (it is always extra, EUR 17,50.-). Good value for money. Very recommended for transiting Amsterdam Schipol Airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation.
We are glad to hear that your stay in our hotel met your expectations.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed here for just one night for a conference at Schiphol Airport.

The hotel is accessible direct from the Airport by free shuttle bus (the timetable states every 20 minutes, but realistically they're more regular than that), and takes about 10/15 mins.

Check-in was easy, and staff allowed me to check-in early - be warned, 3pm is the normal time, and if there aren't rooms free, you'll have to wait! Reception areas are bright but a bit Travelodge-y and budget looking.

The room was of a decent size, with a not-very-impressive view of the car park. The room consists of a big double bed, a desk, arm-chair, coffee table, lots of lamps, and a great size shower room. All very clean and of a good standard, although you can tell it's a budget option - no toiletries, minimal towels, and lots of signs encouraging you to 'go green' and not have your room cleaned.

I didn't have breakfast, but did got to the bar in the evening. Prices about average, and lots of people milling around and having drinks.

Check-out was easy (done by automated machine) as no staff were about when I was ready to leave.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank alexular
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review. Park Inn by Radisson is operating as a midscale hotel with full service facilities and service.

With your review we will improve were necessary and it will help other guests when they need to choose a hotel near the airport.
Thank you and we look forward to welcome you again during your next conference at Schiphol.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I booked this as a day hotel during a long stop over in Amsterdam. There is a free shuttle that runs between the hotel and the airport every 30min. I had no problems with check-in or check-out, the place was clean, quiet and comfortable...but my main reason for wanting a room was to shower and they only had soap in the bathroom -- no shampoo, nothing! As I had my bags checked through, I couldn't access my own toiletries. Reception likely could have fixed this problem but I slept longer instead. 80 bucks for 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep was worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
It always valuable for us to know what our guest like to share.
I was surprised by your comment that there was only soap in the bathroom. All our bathrooms are equipped with conditioning shampoo & cream shower dispensers.
I apologize for the inconvenience your experience but I am glad that you had a good (short) rest in our hotel during your stop over

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Its been just one hour since I have checked into this Hotel and already feeling like checking out from here, but shame ,have paid for 3 nights so.

The lady at the reception was extremely rude, clearly didn't understand how their payment system works. Had to wait for 20 minutes before she with the help of another colleague of hers could figure it out . As soon as I entered my room, received a call from the reception stating that there has been some confusion and blaming me for not been able to understand what she had to say.

Had to go down again to the reception only to find cold attitude from her and after wasting fifteen more minutes with she checking with someone else on the phone it turned out that everything was clear from my side. It was some internal thing which she couldn't understand and sort out.

Would not like to come back here at all and hoping not to see such rude people again.

Ankit

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ankit P
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.
After your review I have asked our supervisor immediately what had happened.
I understand that there is a miscommunication formed on the authorization of your credit card.
Our staff explained that your creditcard was not charged but only was authorized as desposit.
This is a regular procedure. By mistake our staff was informed that not only the deposit had to authorized but als your roomrate. This was a mistake in our systems.
Unfortunately this situation created you a feeling that you did not understand what was said. This was absolutely not intended and I apology for this.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good price for what you get in return. Not chique hotel but recent hotel. Personnel very friendly, clean rooms, breakfast ok. Some improvement points: there is a fitness but could be bigger, products in bathroom are very basic, menu in evening doesn't change, breakfast could be more extended

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
MarcelRomein, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in our hotel.
I will discuss your suggestions with my team and implement when possible. Meanwhile we changed the menu in our restaurant as we will do this more frequently.

I look forward to welcome you again soon back in our hotel.

Marcel Romein

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schiphol
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport
NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!