We stayed in the premier inns before as a family before so knew what to expect , however a bit surprised my daughters bed was just a matress on the floor. Normally expect a sofa bed? Anyway not a big issue although she said she was cold in the night as bed was under window and we opened it to get fresh air in the room. The attached inn for food it best avoided we had to go their for breakfast which was
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Scotland