“Comfortable stay”

Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Larbert
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Clean and comfortable room. Friendly staff. The Outside Inn next door was good. It had a holiday atmosphere with artificial trees and houses around the restarant. Had our dinner there. A carvery roast dinner was delicious and really good value.

• Stayed: September 2013
nadine p, Manager at Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We’re so pleased to hear that you had such a good stay with us here at Premier Inn Falkirk Larbert and we do hope to see you again in the very near future. I have also passed on your comments to the restaurant next door.Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I spent a week at this hotel as my mother was in hospital near by. My room was a Premier Inn room which was the same as all others I have stayed in. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and had everything I needed.
The breakfasts at the Outside Inn next door I have to say were far better than the hotel I paid far more for for two days and were really good. I liked the self service option as you can have what you want and there plenty of it should a large eater need it. I was there for over a week and I really can't see why anyone could complain about it. My breakfasts were all fab here!
I would recommend the hotel to anyone as their staff were lovely. I am quite a fussy person and I found nothing that anyone could possibly complain about! Hence five stars and well done Larbert Premier Inn, I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jacqueline C
nadine p, Manager at Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn. Your feedback is very important to us and I am delighted that you had a comfortable stay.

Your comments will be very well received by all our team members as they are committed to giving our guests the best possible service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The check in process took us 35 minutes and was very frustrating. The noise inside and outside keeps you awake all night especially friday and saturday nights. The bed had fleas and the room was very cold and not adequate heating.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank John W

Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service.

We are sorry that your room was cold and you did not have a comfortable nights sleep. We provide instructions for our heaters in the room but if these did not help I can only apologise.

Regarding the bites you received, please be assured that we take the standards of cleanliness in our hotels very seriously. I have not been made aware of this issue prior to now and I will ensure external contractors are bought in and immediate action will be taken.

I do hope that our assurances have put your mind at rest and that you will continue to choose Premier Inn again in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Room is what you would expect of Premier Inn. Staff very friendly and helpful. Take note though, the adjacent eaterie will not be available as a meal deal for evening meals. Breakfast is but you'd be advised to seek alternative eating. The OutsideInn, adjacent to the Premier Inn, well, I was brought up to say if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.

• Stayed: September 2013
nadine p, Manager at Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay with us at Falkirk Larbert, I am pleased you found the hotel and team to your liking.

Thank you also for your comments regarding the adjoining restaurant. This is not a Whitbread run establishment, but we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the company responsible for this establishment. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Over three nights stay we experienced the Police being called to the bar. Cooked breakfast unavailable next day(due to manageress detained with Police all night following previously mentioned events - this according to morning restaurant staff). Being shouted at by bar staff, who then walked off. In that case the other staff members response:"She's often like that"! Though Premier Inn have a good hotel here the bar/restaurant drags them down.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank EamMau
nadine p, Manager at Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, and for this reason your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Often stay with premier inn, so knew it would be good. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. A nice touch was the jug of squash and cups at reception with a note relating to the warm weather and offering extra help to guests to deal with heat. Staff were all very friendly and welcoming, breakfast a standard, varied Premier breakfast, set us up well for the day. Large bed, blackout curtain, bright airy room, plenty of parking and could see car from room, will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
nadine p, Manager at Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. I have passed your comments on to the team and we appreciate the feedback. We are glad you found our efforts to help guests keep cool during the warm temperatures a nice touch and pleased that you will be happy to stay with us again.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

The quality of room was great, staff friendly and welcoming. 12am checkout accommodating and generally everything spot on for a fantastic price. Great value. Would def stay here again, though google maps makes it rather difficult to find.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. I have passed your comments on to all of the team and we appreciate the feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Larbert
Best Western Park Hotel
Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel
Travelodge Falkirk Hotel
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
The Stirling Highland Hotel
Stirling Court Hotel
Stirling Court Hotel
#6 of 20 in Stirling

Been to Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel? Share your experiences!