The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The Staff are always very friendly. I have not used the restaurant recently but last time I had breakfast there the standard was very poor. Hotel is close to Motorways to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good amount of car parking spaces available. The main rail line to thebbig cities is ten minute walk or two minute taxi ride away. No other facilities but at £29 per room per night you can't expect much more. Hotel is always well used and quiet despite the number of guests. Can't say much more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Scotland