When you need to overnight in Cape Town before catching an early morning flight out the next day the Road Lodge at the airport is the ideal place to stay !!
It is reasonably priced, the rooms are clean and functional although small , ie there is a comfortable bed , good hot shower, TV, cupboard, writing desk and telephone and the best part is that the terminal building and car hire returns are just a 100m or so away from you .
In addition they serve a more than adequate breakfast from 7am -10 am at
only R 65 per person .
Being at the bottom of the scale in the “ City Lodge “ group of hotels one did “ expect the worst “ but the above shows that even this 1 star hotel can surprise you and IT DID !!!!.
The room IS small, but as stated, for 1 night there is everything that you require and the convenience cannot be beaten .
Well done to the Road Lodge !! We look forward to visiting again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within the airport precinct, the 90-room Road Lodge Cape Town International Airport provides convenient budget accommodation for travellers arriving in and departing from the “Mother City”. Cape Town’s CBD is just minutes away via the nearby N2 motorway and the Western Cape’s winelands and other hinterland attractions are also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Road Lodge Airport Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Road Lodge Airport Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Road Hotel Cape Town
- Road Lodge Airport Cape Town Goodwood, South Africa