“Excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Greenhithe, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent venue, does get very VERY busy, welcoming atmosphere, superb food, service was great, would highly recommended this venue and home style cooked food to anyone visiting Cape Town!

Visited February 2014

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Home style meal”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My husband and I went to Ashley's for their Wednesday evening carvery special after having heard many good reviews on their food. Wow! Were we impressed with the generous portion of roast meat (beef & pork), veggies, savoury rice and roast potatoes. The meat was tender, the roast potatoes made to perfection and the veggies all good tasting in their own way - not too sweet pumpkin, creamy spinach and crunchy carrots. The gravy was also nice although I would have preferred it being served separately. I found it a bit too salty for my taste. The service was swift and friendly though. Truely good value for money! We will most certainly return there.

• Visited June 2013