“Great Place”

Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Ardglass
Cuisines: Irish
“Great Place”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Food and staff are terrific fantastic location. Really good menu varied daily specials best value for money

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Rivermill

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“I would eat here everyday if I could :)”
Reviewed 1 March 2011

Being local to Ardglass I regularly eat at the local Golf Club and the food never disappoints. The lounge upstairs has fantastic views over the Golf Course and the Irish Sea making it a lovely environment for a meal.

The food - the scampi here is the best I have had locally (see my other reviews for details) and there is something on the menu for everyone, with steak, chicken and seafood dishes.

The prices are reasonable and the portions generous, the bar staff and the waiting staff are always friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

As long as I live in Ardglass, I'll keep visiting the Golf Club for more great food.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank lauryloo
“I love the food here excellent all round .”
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I was on a day trip back in jan this year . It was a lovely sunny day the first in a while . We took a drive along the down coast and headed to ardglass beauitful little village. We had heard before about the food at ardglass golf club so we stoped for lunch. What can I say it was excellent even the staff . Very welcoming I will definetly be back xx