“Afternoon surprise!”

Dining options: Reservations
London
“Afternoon surprise!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We have lived in the area for 4 years and can't believe we never knew San Marco was there. We decided to try it one lunchtime and was very pleased we did. We received a very friendly greeting and was seated on a corner table by a window overlooking the garden which made a great setting for me and my partner. We started with a glass of prosecco while we looked through the menu. It has a wide choice of food that I am sure everyone could find something they liked. I had prawn cocktail which was nice and for main I had the special sea bass which was delicious nice and simple but perfect for a lunch. My partner had the saltimbocca which again was really yummy! We both had such a lovely time and found Marco so friendly and welcoming. I have been recommending this restaurant since then. We had such a lovely lunch and was exactly what we were looking for and will definitely be going back. They have a set menu available as well for £13.50 which is really good value especially for the quality of the food you get. Would really recommend this restaurant for all occasions.

• Visited March 2013

London
“Oh Dear Marco”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We are regular visitors to this resturant.

However, on a recent visit it was extremely cold inside. we and other diners asked if we could have the heating on but Marco appeared to not be listening. Although our meal was really nice it was spoilt by the artic conditions all radiators were cold and no other means of heating was used which spoilt the whole evening. I undersatnd that times are really hard for resturants etc but treating customers like this will not have them banging on the door to get in.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Infraco
Surrey
“Italian food at its best”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We are lucky enough to be able to walk to this lovely Italian restaurant. Marco takes pride in his restaurant, which is how real family businesses should be run and knocks spots off all these chain restaurants locally which in fact Walton has loads of and none of them any good!
I enjoyed my starter and main course of goats cheese salad and gnocchi and my husband had a really tender steak.
Marco recommended a lovely bottle of red wine to us which was a fantastic choice.
Atmosphere relaxed and typically Italian. Keep up the good work Marco, we will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
Surrey
“Nice local restaurant”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

The usual italian menu but with a giant welcome. We always have a lovely evening here. Pasta etc is good, I am not a fan of meat dishes in Italian restaurants with the usual bowl of veg and saute potatoes but the pasta and fish here is always good.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We found this place by accident and we were delighted with our meal. The restaurant is beautifully decorated - muted pastel colours with ceiling lighting and lots of large pot plants. It has a view of a garden out the back.The menu has starters - hot and cold -, pasta, meat and fish dishes (no pizza) plus daily specials and a special 2 course lunch and evening menu. My veal was probably the best I have eaten and the swordfish had a lovely sauce. We both had zabaglione for dessert - delicious and obviously made to order as it was warm. We will be back!

• Visited July 2012