“Consistently great food, plus Elvis and ABBA!”

The Full Moon Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$13 - US$73
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2012

If I search for 'Chinese Restaurant' Google will throw up at least 20 within a couple of miles and I'm sure that over the years I've tried them all. So, why do I keep going back to the Full Moon? Simply because the food is consistently the best. In 15 years I've never had a bad meal. The menu is reasonably extensive, prices are average for this area and the staff are excellent - most of them have been here for ages, another positive in my mind.

Like all reataurants, they are fighting for customers to keep going; unlike many they have come up with a novel concept (for a Chineese reataurant anyway) of hosting and Elvis tribute act AND an ABBA tribute act. ABBA is not my cup of tea, but the Elvis impersonator is very good and makes for a fun evening.

In any event, if you're a fan of Chinese food try the Full Moon. Whether you eat in or take away I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2012