“A fantastic venue for the whole cinema experience.”
Review of Everyman Cinema

Everyman Cinema
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A fantastic venue for the whole cinema experience.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A fantastic venue. We really enjoy the whole cinema experience here.
My daughter bought me membership for my birthday last year and it got misplaced. Laura the manager was very helpful and sent my request to head office who renewed my membership for the following year. Thank You.

Visited May 2014

Walton-On-Thames, England
“Shame on me”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I lived with in walton for 7yrs and have delivered to the cinema as part of my job and its taken this long to go. I really enjoyed my experience seats very comfy. Refreshments a little on the expensive side. But this is like 200yds from home being the heart. With 2screens its limited but I can't wait to go again. Highly recommended for the seats alone very comfortable

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good cinema to go to!...”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Everyman Cinema in Walton-on-Thames is my local cinema and I am pleased it is. It has recently been refurbished and they have got all new furniture and design. Instead of the normal boring cinema seats they have lovely armchairs and sofas, very comfy. Not only that but you can order for and drink to be delivered to you whilst your film is running. The cinema tickets are reasonably priced but the food and drink are fairly expensive as you find in nearly every cinema. Overall I love this cinema and I don't really like going anywhere else!

Visited April 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lovely Cinematic experiences”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a joy to have a place like this within easy reach to enjoy movies...

The seats are so comfortable and allow you to fully relax and lose yourself in the cinematic arts and at a very competitive price you will wonder why you ever bothered visiting the characterless and expensive multiplexes.

The only catch is a limited programme - it only has two screens and you really have to catch the films quick, whilst other releases do not feature at all

Minor grumble would be the lack of a dedicated car park but if you are canny you can park in the Heart and do your weekly shop at Sainsbury's to counteract your ticket cost!

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great cinema, lovely bar”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I'm a big fan of the Everyman cinema. Lovely place, nice and spacious seats (especially like the sofas) and a really nice bar. I've also been to the baby club on a Tuesday morning, which is great - not least because they include drink and cake with the ticket price!

Visited February 2014