“The best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I now live in Greece, when I go back to see my mum and family - this is my first point of call! The restaurant is superb, the staff are great - the food is excellent - what's more - the food is half price!

You cannot beat this! I look forward to my UK trips - I will always make this my first evening arrival dinner out! I try to go more than once even on a two day trip!

Try it for yourself! Everyone is cost conscious and looking for good value, good food and great service - here you get it all, the best Indian cuisine I have ever had!!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not great.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Had the buffet. Get what you pay for I suppose. Warm but poor quality. Not a huge range to choose from but then the place isn't that big. However you don't get what you pay for with drinks - one glass of coke £3 and from a bottle! Staff were friendly and efficient but when we were asked if we'd like a menu or to choose from the buffet we asked what selection was in the buffet. We were simply told 'lots of things are in the buffet'. It didn't help that once at said buffet there were no labels to say what's what.

A nice little place with great staff, just avoid the buffet.

1 Thank Daniel H
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for dinner after work. The staff were very welcoming, the service was efficient but relaxed.
The meal was excellent, we will definitely be back.

Mojácar, Andalucia, Spain
“Best Indian Restaurant In Walton.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been there several times alone and with friends and always greeted warmly by the staff. They are friendly but not overbearing. Food is excellent and would be cheap at twice the price. I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

• Visited September 2013
oxted
“Great value, authentic Indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Ate here at the spur of the moment, the food was hot tasted great and was served quickly and efficiently, we had 2 mains , 1 side, rice, bread and popadoms 2 glasses of wine and a large kingfisher all for under £30, excellent value

• Visited August 2013