“Great visit, free hire for party, wonderful time was had.”
Review of Craft & Grill - CLOSED

Craft & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hooray - We're now open! We are really proud of our new look pub and really pleased to be right at the heart of the fantastic town of Walton-on-Thames. It's not just our fresh new look that we're proud off. Whilst undergoing the transformation we have been working hard sipping the coffee, devouring burgers, polishing off pizzas, supping beer and sharing mojito's. It's was a tough job but we think we've perfected them all.
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife organised her sisters 30th birthday party at the Noble Vine, the hire of the rear part of the venue was free. The bar manager is very approachable and made whole deal very easy for us to sort out. The food that we had ordered was great and every last morsel of food was gone by the time the party finished. They were just so accommodating.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I'm in here mostly every week, the staff are so friendly, amazing food... Good atmosphere... I would recommend it to families for food...

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Right on the high Street, the Noble Vine was very relaxing and comfortable. I don't usually eat meals out in bars much, but the food looked and smelled real good, so I ordered a Sirloin steak meal, and it was cooked perfectly, and delicious. The service and atmosphere was top notch.

The pub itself has leather sofas, large, small, high and low tables and has a great relaxing feel during the week. It's obviously busier and a younger crowd on a Friday and Saturday evening, but you still get served in a timely manner, and the crowd is always nice. Good range of decent lagers and 3 ales I think, to choose from. And the chunky chips are huge and so filling!

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Nice big place in the High Street, great for a passing beer. Have eaten lunch here many times and enjoyed it and they have recently changed their menu to offer more variety with regular tweaks, changes and specials. Always impressed with the food and presentation. Management are very friendly and welcoming. Gets very busy with the younger crowd at weekends. Regular live music (really good bands) and quiz and poker nights too if that's your thing. And the wife tells me they do really good coffee.

1  Thank JTMJTM
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Visited pub today , been going in for ages so always recommended. Seated drinks order taken, 20 Minuites Later I asked the waitress to order who just said " in a minuite " , she had no smile, no expression nothing. Completely ignored me carrying on with what she was doing. Queued up at the bar for the guy to tell me " well the till is here so you have to go and sit " after complaining about the waitress she just glared at me and still didn't take my order at all. He just shrugged it off and then they were laughing together at the knife and fork station. I'm appalled with the service today, they obviously have new managers an staff which explains the rude service , no care , waitress is so rude. As a customer with a loyalty card , I'm hugely disappointed!

1  Thank leah j
Steven M, Manager at Craft & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Hi Leah,

I am very sorry that on this occassion The Noble Vine did not live up to your expectations. I expect all members of my team to display courtesy, professionalism and great standards of customer care at all times, and I am sorry to hear that this has not happened on this occassion.

If you would like to get in touch to discuss the matter further, I would be very pleased to hear from you. I can be contacted by telephone on 01932 254431, or by email at thenoblevine@foundationinns.com.

Wishing you all the best,

Steve