“Perfect sushi!”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect sushi!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are big sushi fans and are so pleased to find this place close to where we live as the sushi is EXCELLENT.

The credibility of the sushi is confirmed when I found out that the friendly chef/owner, Moon, is a former chef at our favourite sushi restaurant (sushi Nara in staines).

We may soon have to reassess our decision on our favourite place!

London, England, United Kingdom
“So glad we found them”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

we have 2 very small children so we often order out instead of going out to eat. So glad we found them on Just Eat. Honestly, we don't eat raw sushi but we've had several of the other types and they were delicious Even my almost-3-year old loves the cucumber rolls. I do feel its a tad on the pricy side, but really there's no other place we've found thats been as good. They also have excellent customer service. Perhaps one time I will actually have to go to the restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Great discovery!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Hello Sushi is quite probably the only healthy takeaway option we have in the area, and thankfully it's very good! The food is great and service is always prompt and friendly. The only way they could improve would be to offer brown rice sushi dishes so I'm holding out for that!

• Visited October 2013
Walton, United Kingdom
“Excellent takeaway sushi”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Surprisingly good sushi for a local takeaway. Sushi set was excellent and fresh. Good octopus balls. Packed and presented well with soy, wasabi ginger and chopsticks. perfect for our riverside picnic! Delivery was as advised. Will definitely eat from here again.

• Visited September 2013
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Fresh and wonderful”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Fresh, tasty and wonderful. For those wanting something other than a curry or chinese or even if you just want sushi, there is no other place like it. The guys who prepare the food are lovely and even let me sample new ideas whilst I waited. The dumplings are a must along with the terriaki offerings

• Visited August 2013