“Perfect get away...”
other travellers have booked this property
Grange and garden
Kitchen sofa beds are the two white sofas in this room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
sofa beds are the two white sofas in this room
lounge
lounge
Games room
Parking
View
Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kathryn C
“Perfect get away...”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Fantastic location for getting away from it all. Modest accommodation in a picturesque setting. We stayed for the weekend and it had everything we needed. Thanks to Rachel and Charlie for taking care of us during our stay. We'll be back again soon!

Joe R
York, England, United Kingdom
“Great holiday house for large groups!”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I recently booked the Grange for a stag do and we had a great weekend. Set in beautiful countryside with wonderful views over the hills, the house itself is fantastically equipped with everything you could need to cater for a big group holiday. Rachel and Charlie are both extremely helpful and welcoming without being intrusive. Thoroughly recommended!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chris J
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It's not often I come online to write reviews but with this place I somehow feel compelled to do so - I was that pleased with it! I recently stayed here as part of a large group in the area for a big party and it was absolutely perfect for us all. Charlie and Rachel who run the place excelled themselves in playing host to us and even helped make sure we had everything we needed for the party! They couldn't be nicer or any more welcoming than they are.
The accommodation was easy to find, clean, comfortable and in a gorgeous location on the side of the hill overlooking the wonderful rolling countryside. There's plenty of parking and the barn itself is a lovely traditional farm building conversion with huge vaulted ceilings and tall windows. The kitchen was well equipped and there's a large dining table for us all to eat at, as well as a wonderful little garden to enjoy when the weather's good - which it was!
Above all I found it great value for money.
I'm sure I'll be back sometime as I feel I've made personal friends with Charlie and Rachel now! Hopefully you'll feel the same once you've been there too.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;