“If life could always be like this !!”
Review of Edward and Vintage

Edward and Vintage
More attraction details
Owner description: Edward and Vintage is set in the heart of the Peak District. Housed in the former post office in the village of Tissington. Edward and Vintage is situated at the start of two wonderful foot paths taking you across fields to the Tissington trail. A great venue to get your supplies for the walk or to sit and enjoy a handmade ice-cream in the gardens of the cottage after a day exploring.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

First time we have been to this wonderful emporium of period charm and delight ! Step back in time and be enchanted , gaze at the hundreds of sweet filled jars and buy with confidence , try the Stem Ginger Fudge the best I have ever had ! And the Local ice creams I don't think I enjoyed an ice cream so much( wild Blackberry) , well done Edward and the team it was a pleasure and can't wait to call again x

MrEdward1, Owner at Edward and Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

It was lovely to meet you to, and thank you for your feed back, I will pass on your praise to Jane Marsden about her icecream! So glad you enjoyed your visit, I love my job but comments like yours make it even more special. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Dave, you are a true gentleman and you made our trip to Tissington a "sweet" experience!! The selection of sweets was fantastic and brought back some great memories of being a child!! Thank you for the warm welcome!

MrEdward1, Owner at Edward and Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for your review, so glad you enjoyed your visit, I hope you will come to see us again soon! Best wishes Dave

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The shop was recommended to us by some friends who are regular customers. It was definitely worth the visit! It has been thoughtful and carefully recreated to create a feeling of nostalgia! It's really quirk y and Dave was so friendly and helpful! Really worth a visit and yummy sweets!

MrEdward1, Owner at Edward and Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

That is so kind of you! I admit I love my job, and I am privileged to have such great customers, thank you for taking time out to comment. It does mean the world to us. Best wishes Dave

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Sweet lovers heaven. All your childhood favourites in a shop that would fit nicely into a Harry Potter film. In fact, if as a kid you were asked to imagine the perfect sweet shop this would be it. Bring lots of money. Not because its expensive but because you will want to buy all the sweets you had long since forgotten had ever existed.

Thank you for your review i have only just seen your kind words! So glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Such a lovely quaint little shop, I've never felt so welcome in any shop in my life lovely welcome excellent help on trying to choose what sweeties to choose from an amazing selection. We'll worth a vist, unless ur on a diet!!

MrEdward1, Owner at Edward and Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for your review, so glad you had a good time, who needs diets anyway! Hope you enjoyed your sweets and look forward to seeing you again!