We stayed in Pod 4 Friday & Saturday night (3rd & 4th Feb) & would like to say that the husband, myself & the dog were delighted with our stay.
Food & beer good, location magic, staff & regulars lovely & helpful (plenty of suggestions for walks & lots of fuss for our silly labrador puppy), breakfast in the cafe very nice, showers warm & spotless.
The 'low level' lighting was perfect for us, if we wanted light pollution we'd stay at home!
Thanks for a lovely stay.
Tanya, Nick & Bob.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Peak District National Park/Alsop En Le Dale