Spent 2 nights here from March 16th .... located in an old horse shoe shaped limestone quarry .... great views of the surrounding rock faces .... level grass pitches .... (a bit stoney pegging out, but to be expected considering location) .... excellent shower/WC facilities (security code entry) .... small grocery shop/reception on site .... with cafe/restaurant and bar above.
Best of all ....low level lighting on site promotes incredible views of stars in the night sky ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Peak District National Park/Alsop En Le Dale