Stayed here for two nights a few months ago and we were very disappointed with the site. The location is lovely but site leaves a lot to be desired! The car park was really far away from any available camping spots and usually full which meant a huge walk with all equipment and a long way back each time to the toilets. Toilets and showers are unisex!!! In the interests of safeguarding children on the site I am astonished that the site have facilities such as this! The cafe was shocking! We were only given the option of a bacon or sausage sandwich. The drinks were forgotten about ( waited 20 mins for tea!) and then sandwiches were just greasy bacon in two basic white bread slices and only lukewarm. Staff didn't seem particularly interested in good customer service! A real shame as it is a beautiful site. Would not go back though, sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Peak District National Park/Alsop En Le Dale