As a regular to Rivendale, may I suggest that people read the descriptions of the site. It is very clear that there are no entertainment facilities as such, no swimming pool, no people to entertain you, this is the beauty of it. The play area is big enough for parents and children to play cricket, football etc. The no dogs in this area is because not all dog owners are responsible and pick up dog mess, If people stepped in it, they would complain about that as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Peak District National Park/Alsop En Le Dale