“Wonderfully relaxing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrea H
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully relaxing”
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We would recommend this holiday retreat to anyone looking for a quiet, relaxing and romantic break away from everything.The Retreat cottage is beautifully decorated, very comfortable with everything you would need. The owners are very friendly and will help in anyway they can. We had our 18 month old son with us who enjoyed the daily routine of feeding the very friendly sheep in the next field. The only time we left the Retreat was to visit the nearby pub for lunch, which is also great. The only negative I have is we were under the impression we had a shared hot tub, and discovered we didn't when we arrived there. I had spoken to sykes the day I booked who didn't inform me differently, so when I called back regarding this I was spoken to very rudely and told I was wrong.....Very poor.......But that has nothing to do with this wonderful place, if your going to book it, go straight through the owner, NOT through Sykes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxed, friendly atmosphere
Liked least: no hot tub :(
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Devon
Reviewed 5 November 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Surrey
Reviewed 4 February 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Stunning location
Liked least: Would benefit from a jacuzzi
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing