Like most travellers we stayed because we were taking the Inside Passage the following day, and it was perfectly adequate with helpful staff when the laundry did not work and we ran out of tea etc. I am not sure what the horrible bed covers are made of but they were very old fashioned and of a miserable texture but we enjoyed seeing the views of the port from our balcony. The room was clean and functional, and we ate in the very basic restaurant which has a very limited choice and very little in the way of ambience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 44 Room Motel Type with Doors to the outside - 3 floors, with 2nd and 3rd floors all having balconies overlooking Hardy Bay All rooms have a great Ocean view. We have Restaurant and Lounge on the Premises: open Daily Walking distance is 1 mile to the center of town along the Inner Harbour and 15 minutes driving to the Airport and 7 to 10 minutes driving to the ferry terminal ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Glen Lyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Lyon Hotel Port Hardy
- Glen Lyon Inn Port Hardy, Canada - Vancouver Island