See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

we booked this hotel one night prior to passage to Prince Rupert by ferry. It would not take too much to clean this place up. It was unclean and the lady at the desk on check in told us that we could get a great packed lunch in the morning prior to departure on the ferry. Also she informed us we would receive a wake up call. We had wanted to store our fish in their freezer as well. In the morning there was no one around..no place to pick up a lunch..no wake up call and locked up tight. I would not stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deniseksy
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is an older inn but the room was clean, the staff were nice and helpful. This may not be the Hilton but overall good. It was close to everything which was good for me. I paid a good price for the room for the 3 nights I stayed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Thank Brittany R.A T
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed two nights for a business trip. Nothing special. Room was hot (this was during August), bed was uncomfortable, and the hotel is aesthetically unpleasing. Just an average place to stay. Had to check out at 4:30 am and there was no one at the desk, so I just left my room keys there hoping they'd get the idea that I had checked out. Those two star ratings you see really are true.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I booked a room in January for a trip in August. You can't book on line. You have to send a request and they respond by email. They sent me an email confirming the reservation and the room rate. Later they sent me an email apologizing that the rate was wrong because rates go up in May. They quoted me a new rate that was 45% higher than the previous rate. I double checked their web site. The old rate was still there. Nothing on the web site indicates that the rates are winter rates or what the summer rates are. I sent back an email pointing this out to them and telling them that I felt they should honor the rate that is published on their web site and that was confirmed in the original email. They didn't respond to my email.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This place is a dump. Don't stay here. You will regret it. The room was filled with 3rd hand smoke, the bed was rock hard, the pillows lumpy, no flat screen tv, no real shower curtain, no real value. Even for $69.95 it's a ripoff. You would be better off buying three of the beautiful artwork pics on the wall and sleeping in your car.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business