When staying in this area you have to realise where you are and how remote you are from City life.If it's 5 star treatment, full tv channels etc. then you are in the wrong place. If on the other hand you want clean, comfortable and a warm place to stay then Crandell Hotel is fine. Our room at first looked small but you soon realise that its good. Just a short walk down the road to find a good choice of where to get breakfast or an evening meal. If you are into self catering then there did seem to be limited availability. Weuld certainly stay at Crandell again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta