We just returned from a trip to Waterton-Glacier National Park. Our one night stay at Crandell Mountain Lodge was great! The room was clean, nicely decorated, and reminded us of a bed and breakfast. We were impressed that the girl that checked us in also took us to our room. It was a nice touch! We had a room with a gas fireplace, and since it was snowing while we were there, we took advantage of it! We were pleased with the lodge and would definitely stay there, again. We went across the street at Kilmorey Lodge for a delicious breakfast, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta