The stay was great. The rooms were nice and the views really good. Came out the first morning to a bunch of deer not 20 feet away. Jacuzzi was nice as well. The only recommendation I would make is a few more tv channels as I think only 6 or 7 were on at the time. They serve a nice breakfast in the morning and everyone there is very nice and polite. Overall I was pleased with the stay and recommend going around this time to avoid any Banff like crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta