“Coffee and Pie Nice Way To End The Day”

Welch's Chocolate Shop
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This review is for Welch's Chocolate Shop in Waterton, AB not Banff AB

After dinner we took a nice stroll over to Welch's Chocolate Shop in Waterton Park, AB.
With all the fudge, candy and other goodies to chose from we wandered down to the pie shop.
Once there we could not decide on which pie to have for desert so many choices so little time!
I settled on the Pecan Pie and I was not disappointed, it was light not sweet just right to off set a spicy meal.
My Husband had the Grizzly which is basically a baked apple in pie dough, drizzled with carmel, and frosting. He said it was not real sweet just right he enjoyed it very much as I did my pecan pie.
If you are a chocoholic, have a sweet tooth or just hanker for good down homemade pies this place is the place to fill your sweet craving.