There are few places to stay in Waterton Lakes and we are fortunate that this B&B is one. The staff is welcoming and the rooms are comfortable and very clean. The building has a large wrap-around balcony where it's easy to spend the hours viewing the park. This is the second time we've stayed here and I look forward to future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic lodge was built and designed in 1928 by Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway, the famous builder of The Prince of Wales Hotel along with many of the lodges built in Glacier National Park. Our hillside hideaway is located in the quiet part of Waterton nestled against the mountain and is a 5 minute walk to anywhere in town. Open your window and listen to the sound of the waterfalls all night or hang out on the large deck and watch the deer come off the mountain. And while it was undoubtedly the largest home in the park in 1928, it is small by today's standards. What we lack in size we make up for in hospitality. In the mornings we offer coffee, tea, juice and hot muffins with our famous Saskatoon Berry jam. A sit and sip to visit with other guests and learn about all the adventures available to you in Waterton Lakes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Northland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northland Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Northland Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta