Our family of four stayed at Northland Lodge for one night in mid-July, and we loved it. Stacey, the owner, was gracious and friendly, and we adored the Garden Room (Room 1) where we stayed. The room was incredibly clean and comfortable, and while the bathroom was quite tiny, we didn't mind. We could walk to town from the lodge to grab a bite, which was great. My husband and kids are still talking about the delicious muffins served at breakfast time! If you're planning a trip to Glacier and/or Banff, you should definitely spend at least one night in Waterton to enjoy the fun hikes and scenery there. We would absolutely stay at Northland Lodge again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic lodge was built and designed in 1928 by Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway, the famous builder of The Prince of Wales Hotel along with many of the lodges built in Glacier National Park. Our hillside hideaway is located in the quiet part of Waterton nestled against the mountain and is a 5 minute walk to anywhere in town. Open your window and listen to the sound of the waterfalls all night or hang out on the large deck and watch the deer come off the mountain. And while it was undoubtedly the largest home in the park in 1928, it is small by today's standards. What we lack in size we make up for in hospitality. In the mornings we offer coffee, tea, juice and hot muffins with our famous Saskatoon Berry jam. A sit and sip to visit with other guests and learn about all the adventures available to you in Waterton Lakes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Northland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northland Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Northland Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta