“Not the best I've had”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Near ferry
“Not the best I've had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Very limited menu but I wasn't expecting much as it is take out. Food tasted off. Not the best I've had.

• Visited August 2013

Galiano Island, Canada
“ordinary”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

this is an okay little hole in the wall. Not bad for a quick sushi grab if you are catching the ferry. However, the quality and selection is about the same as you'll find in the pre packaged sushi in a supermarket deli counter

Visited July 2012
Lund, Canada
“Affordable and quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

One of my favourite take-out sushi places. It's quick, reasonably priced, and very tasty.

Visited June 2012
Lund, Canada
“Great take-out sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

Delicious and affordable sushi prepared fresh for take-out. Also have a few Japanese food staples for sale on shelves and in coolers. They have a good selection of well-priced sushi for quick take away.

• Visited October 2011
Powell River, Canada
“Just like mom only better, so fresh and clean!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2011

. I would call myself an experienced diner when it comes to japanese cuisine. Ayu Take Out Sushi is an excellent value and the food is authentic Japanese. It is just like you would find in the kitchen of a caring Japanese home. It is straight forward fare done with a flair. Salads, Sushi, Don Buri and Matcha cake I've tried them all. If i could, I would eat there a couple of times a week. As a Tea Ceremony practicioner I have ate my share of Bento Box food. Ayu comes out ichi bon-number one., Service is quick and friendly. It's family owned and operated. I recommend it to everyone I know! Prices are reasonable.

• Visited March 2011