“Family-style”

Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Powell River
Powell River, Canada
“Family-style”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a very good diner, family-style restaurant with an excellent bakery. It has a dedicated clientele of regulars. Fill your boots!

Visited November 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Snacks”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great slice of pizza and wonderful selction of food. It is a quaint place that is great for relaxing with a community feel about it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank saskactor
Vancouver, Canada
“BEST Americano ever”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had, hands-down, the BEST Americano ever at this charming Powell River cafe/pizza shop (including my past 30 years in Vancouver). This is a really nice spot on Marine Avenue with plenty of tables and lots of papers and magazines to keep one occupied if one wished to be so. I haven't tried their pizza yet but given the quality of coffee will return one day to try.

• Visited September 2013
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
“Too small”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Now then - good menu, good food, good quality of staff, good location, good service - small not enough room, so loses custom I would think. If I plan to met a friend for lunch and it is after midday I would tend not to say here as I am pretty sure I would not get a seat/ table sad but true

Vancouver, Canada
“Nice little stop”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Fair prices, good coffee, awesome treats.

Portions are massive! I got a piece of carrot cake that was about 2 pieces of the size I would cut myself at home and about 3 of the normal coffee shop size you would expect. Had the drip coffee, it was very nice. Boyfriend had the Pecan tart, I think it was about the size of his head (had no problems eating it though!!).

If you eat in, it's an eclectic little spot, nothing spectacular but a nice homey feel to it. That "this is the coffee shop I grew up in" feel to it for the locals, I would imagine.

• Visited March 2013