“Must Visit in Historic Townsite”

Townsite Brewing Inc
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Townsite Brewing Inc is a microbrewery located in the historic Townsite district of Powell River, at the top of BC's beautiful Sunshine Coast. Swing in to see what our Belgian Brewing Engineer is up to - and try some outstanding beers that are sure to impress!
Powell River, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must Visit in Historic Townsite”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Townsite Brewing is one of the top breweries in BC and well worth a visit! The Brew Crew are always more than happy to guide you on a tasting journey of their great craft beers! A rare chance to have beers brewed by a Belgian Beer Engineer here in BC!!

Visited July 2014

“The only beer I LOVE.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have tried a lot of beer in my life, from around the world, but I never liked any enough to drink again. Townsite Brewery has made me actually Love beer,(well mostly theirs). Each beer is unique and has layers in the flavor like a good wine. From refreshing Suncoast to the banana undertones of Charleston, truly amazing. This is a destination to visit in the craft beer world.

Visited May 2014
Powell River, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Craft Beer is Here”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Townsite Brewing recently celebrated its 2nd anniversary and I would say that it has earned it. It has become a fixture in the local economy, and rightly so. It has a beer for everyone. I don't drink beer (ever) and Townsite has beers that I enjoy, especially their Blackberry Beer and the Charleston. I love that they produce seasonal beers. Their tours are informative, but not especially unique. The tasting is the best part. Craft beer is here to stay, and Townsite is as good as it can get.

Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Aweosme Tour”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great Tour, awesome location. The Employees were energetic and happy and the beer is the best. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something fun to do on a Thursday or Saturday.

Visited June 2013
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best beer in Canada - Yes, best beer in Canada”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I'm sure the brewery tour is awesome....but I've tried 4 of townsite's brews both in the bottle and on tap and they are simply fantastic.
I travel a lot and have tried many local breweries over the years but this one is really memorable.
To the townsite folks, the zunga and the porter are out of this world.