“Fish & Chips”
Review of The Hub 101 Cafe Bar & Bistro - CLOSED

The Hub 101 Cafe Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were very surprised at how great the food was. My husband and I ordered fish & chips and shared them. The fish batter was so light and greaseless and the fish was fresh. The chips were hand cut and were delicious. We both went home full. My husband had a pint of the Townsite beer and I had coffee. With our tip the total bill was $26.00.
I also took note of other food being delivered to the surrounding tables and they were all good sized portions and smelled sooooooo delicious that I kept saying "I'm going to try that next time". It is now my favourite place locally for fish & chips.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Great atmosphere with lots of healthy options and amazing live entertainment. The huge patio overlooking the ocean makes this place a true winner!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The people were so kind to serve us so late! Food was delicious and hot. We had roasted veggies that tasted like they were fresh from the garden. The salmon was also tender and fresh. So lucky to have visited there!

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The food was great. They make an effort so source many of their menu items locally so the quality of their food is quite good. We had fish and chips and they were fantastic. Not too oily and nicely crispy. Some nice Powell river beers on tap too (brewery almost across the road)

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Had a standard fare of hamburger and salad.. take out... The salad was fresh and inviting, but the burger was overcooked and not that appetizing.

1  Thank Out4Fun11