“INCREDIBLE”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Powell river
“INCREDIBLE”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Amazing service, incredible food, all fresh top notch ingredients .. They've got it going on there ! Agnolotti .. Gotta have it ..it's the best

• Visited August 2014

Powell River
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Town Hands Down”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The tomato Napoleon is the best salad I have ever eaten !! For second course I had the small paella the seafood was all very fresh flavorful and prepared to perfection!! I loves the subtle hint of the star anise in the broth. For dessert I treated myself to the profiteroles They were sprinkled with edible gold .... A nice touch considering they are the "alchemist". I have eaten here many times and each time is as memorable as the last. A great place to eat and bring your guests .

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Foodie5599
Powell River, Canada
“Classic French inspired food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Alchemist is the reliable standby for fine dining in Powell River. The food is consistant and the service generally good with the exception of the "fresh ground pepper routine"-a personal irritant of mine.
If I could change anything I would want them to be more attentive to seasonal food and local produce

Visited April 2014
1 Thank David M
Powell River, Canada
“Just lovely”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A must go to restaurant while visiting Powell River, wonderful menu and flavorful food.We had family visiting and we all enjoyed every bit of our meals :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank poontzee
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The seafood dishes here are very good --- I had the paella whcih was jam packed with seafood and my friends had the cod which was also very good.

Visited June 2014