“Great experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Yellowknife
“Great experience”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very pleasant surprise. We made a reservation and got the only table in a small room, away from the noiser pub crowd. Attentive, patient service (we took forever to order ... and they let us linger). Great food! Great value -- affordable wine.

• Visited February 2014

Powell River, Canada
“Saying good bye to long time neighbours”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We took our neighbours of many years for a so long dinner here. They so much enjoyed their dinner here that they are still talking about it months later.We all ordered something different but from what I remember the Creamy West Coast Penne Pasta, Seafood Au Gratin, Cod and Crab Roll-Ups, Sante Fe Chicken were all super tasty.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank lifebythesea44
“Amazing time”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I went with a group of 10 for a friends birthday dinner. It was amazing we started out with a variety of appetizers to share, and every one was delicious! the menu had so many great options that all but two people ordered a different entree which was just as great as the appetizers. I had the I had the seafood bake and tasted some of my friends very generous portion of ribs. Both were amazing. I shared a rich and delicious piece of chocolate mousse cheesecake with my friend not because we had room, but because we couldn't resist lol.

The server was excellent. She was very informative, friendly and attentive. We never had to wait for drinks or or our water to be filled. She was prompt at clearing our unneeded dishes from the table making sure we had everything we needed. I see that some reviews complain about a long wait, but I prefer a bit of a wait to eat freshly made food instead of pre-made or from the box food.

The atmosphere was very elegant yet comfortable and had the most amazing ocean view! I loved the whole evening and can't wait to go back and try of of the other dozen meals I was torn between (:

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank 39foodlover
Perth Western Australia
“Great food.”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Came here on the advice from Shirley from Beacon B&B and were very happy with the food and the service.The only problem was it's a long way south of Powell River and we were about to turn around and head back to town when we saw the small sign.
They do need some more lighting so one can see where to go.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Westralian
Powell River, Canada
“Salty food that took a long time to arrive”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant recently. It was fairly disappointing. The food had a lot of oil and salt in it. Not much flavor either. It was nicely presented but nothing special really. The service was friendly but the server was very loud and consistently failed to top up water, which was much needed with the salty food. One of our party had ribs but no finger bowl came with it, which is unusual. Decor is nice but some patches of paint missing from the walls in places. Our food seemed to take a long time to come and overall it wasn't a dining experience we'd repeat.

• Visited October 2013