I stayed here during a work trip, and found it hard to concentrate on duties, while overlooking the gorgeous Cowichan Bay. The room was roomy, with all the comforts I would hope for. I would have liked a larger menu selection in the restaurant, but found the food adequate and the service spectacular. I would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay is idyllically nestled in the heart of Cowichan Valley, situated between Victoria and Nanaimo. The seaside village of Cowichan Bay - with its eclectic collection of shops and restaurants situated amongst the wharves, sail boats, fishing boats and floating homes - is one of the most picturesque locations on Vancouver Island. Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay offers 56 spacious Oceanfront suites - each equipped with a master bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette as well as a comfortable living and dining area. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, romantic getaway, family vacation or a special wedding destination, Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay can deliver in comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Hotel Cowichan Bay
- Oceanfront Grand Resort Marina
- Oceanfront Grand Hotel Marina
- Oceanfront Suites At Cowichan Bay Vancouver Island