Cowichan Bay Guest Suites
US$165
US$94
US$90
Priceline
Ramada Duncan Cowichan Valley(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Priceline
Thunderbird Motor Inn(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
Falcon Nest Motel(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$75
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
US$126
US$139
US$156
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in July and the accommodations overlooking the water were just the best. New, bright, extremely clean and comfortable very large suite tastefully decorated with well-equipped kitchen and huge bathroom. Well insulated; we didn't here a peep from the owners who live in the main house. A perfect location to tour the many interesting wineries and one cidery in the area. Also, an easy walk down over the hill in the evening to find dinner along the harbour. Leanne was very welcoming and made us feel right at home.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol P
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I stayed for a week in Cowichan and did not want to leave. Leanne and Brock, their children, and the cat and dog made us feel as if we were staying with old friends. We had both company and tons of privacy. The location is excellent for easy exploring, or you can just hang out on the property and take in the bay view, the birds, and the garden. We can't thank our hosts enough for the wonderful experience they provided and their recommendations for the Monday pizza night out on a farm made us feel like locals.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DCV2014
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Cowichan Bay Suites. Leanne & Brock were so friendly and accommodating. The location lends itself to a beautiful view from the room that I stayed in! The suite itself was clean, quiet, private and completely comfortable. The kitchenette had everything that I needed to be able to stock it for my breakfast and lunches for the 6 days I was there. I had most suppers out, exploring all the wonderful places close by. To be able to walk to all the quaint shops, galleries and restaurants in the Bay was an added bonus! I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We spent two nights here in September 2013 and loved the place. Well positioned for exploring the area (Duncan, Cowichan Lake, Vineyards etc.) and a couple of great restaurants a few minutes away in the village. The apartment is brand new - spacious, luxurious, clean, with friendly helpful hosts. And excellent value, wish we'd stayed longer! Thanks Leanne.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Beautiful location, quiet in the evenings, overlooking the bay.... wow. Clean, private and comfortable, a real treat after a day on the road. Would we stay here again - absolutely!! And if you need breakfast - an amazing bakery is just down the hill.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple