“Cheers Cowichan”

Cheers Cowichan Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cheers Cowichan offer small group day tours year round to attractions in the Cowichan Valley and beyond. We specialize in winery and craft brewery tours, but also visit all Vancouver Island attractions.Casual fine dining is available throughout the day at vineyards/restaurants. Pick up and drop off from all local marinas, B&B's, hotels, residences,Cowichan Regional visitor centre, and Hilary's Cheese and Wine in Cowichan Bay . Our 20, 18, and 11 passenger buses with driver and local tour guide offer varied routes.(smaller or larger vehicles available) Private transport for events:weddings, corporate, festivals, sports teams. We are Cowichan's only resident tour company! Come with us and explore beautiful Vancouver Island! Cheers!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a wonderful day! My only complaint was that we booked a half day tour and not a full day tour. Susan was wonderful and took great care of us. Would highly reccomend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Susan Q, Owner at Cheers Cowichan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you! I super enjoyed your company. You might just win the prize for 'most adorable/sweet couple! Cheers:) Susan

All reviews
"fun afternoon"
"fantastic afternoon"
"super fun"

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took the afternoon wine tour and were picked up from our hotel in Victoria by the very friendly and welcoming Julia. We were driven to the Cowichan Valley, with a small stop to admire the view from the mountain top. We then visited four wineries, having a tasty lunch at one, and then were driven back to our hotel. We were a small group of four, but really had a great day. Found some really good wines which we just had to purchase (that’s my excuse) I would recommend this company highly.

Susan Q, Owner at Cheers Cowichan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for your kind comments! It's fun to see folks who have never met before, come together in such a fun way. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Cowichan Valley Wine Tour. I recall that you visited Unsworth Vineyards for tasting and lunch, and also Venturi-Schulze,Blue Grouse, and Enrico. We love to underpromise overdeliver, which is why we visited 4 wineries instead of 3! Safe travels! Susan

Reviewed 9 April 2018

A group of hockey parents hit the road this past Saturday, with Julia as our driver and concierge with Cheers Cowichan. Our mission was to learn about the wonderful wines we have here on the island and have some fun outside of the hockey arena. Did we succeed...Absolutely! Julia was super patient with our group of 12, who were not the quietest of groups (and as the tastings went on, the volume increased I am sure!). From pick up to drop off, we had a blast! Thanks Cheers Cowichan! We will spread the word.

Susan Q, Owner at Cheers Cowichan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thanks for choosing to tour with us from your Victoria location! So glad to hear that you found great value in our offerings and pricing. We will never be the 'cheapest' winery tour, because we don't want to be! Instead, we offer a top of the line experience at competitive prices. Our friendly, local guides are all Cowichan residents and wine enthusiasts. Fine casual dining at Unsworth Vineyards and restaurant is always a hit! You visited Venturi-Schulze, Blue Grouse Winery and Enrico-some of our favorite stops. We love to go the extra mile and we were thrilled to squeeze in an extra/bonus 4th stop for your group. Cheers! Come again and we'll drive further north to visit more amazing wineries and maybe a brewery or distillery! -Susan, owner/operator
#cowichanwinetour #cheerscowichan @tourismcowichan

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I bought a gift certificate for my parents for Christmas. It's so convenient: I paid the cost of the tour I wanted to gift them, but they get to decide for themselves when to do it. No need to try and plan something without their input and/or ruin the surprise! Also, Susan was lovely to work with--she was very accommodating and made this the least stressful of all the gifts I arranged this Christmas. It was all done over the phone, I sent the money via e-transfer, and she emailed me the certificate to print myself, to save me the trouble of driving out to get it. My parents have been taking a course on wine tasting and are beyond excited for their tour. Highly recommended!

We sure do offer gift cards! For any occasion in any amount. Perfect last minute...or well-planned gift. We can email it to you, zip zap quickly. We look forward to touring with your parents! Cheers, Susan owner/operator