“Simply Beautiful”

Amazing Space Studio & Gallery
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Wells
More attraction details
Owner description: An art gallery & studio in the former Holy Rosary Catholic Church featuring a wide variety of work by artists Claire Kujundzic and Bill Horne. They live in Wells all year; their gallery is open seasonally; please check their website for hours or contact them to arrange a visit.
Hope, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Simply Beautiful”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I wish my house was bigger only because I could have seen so many of the amazing pieces of art covering my walls!

The highlight was getting to spend one on one time with Claire, who shared her vision and explained her work with the series of what I believe she simply called "Trees".

It is an "Amazing Space" and definitely worth stopping in.

P.S. The current picture shows the Wells Hotel (yellow bldg) and not of the studio which is across the street in a white church.

Visited July 2013