“Great Coffee”

Add it.
Fresh CUp Coffee House
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We live close by and frequent Fresh Cup most days for coffee. We purchase our beans for home here as well. Great coffee, fresh beans as they roast frequently, wonderful muffins and great staff. It is "our" place for coffee.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

In the 2 days spent in the area, I went here 3 times because the coffee is so incredible. They offer food, but I didn't try any though it looked delicious. Friendly staff. If I lived here I would be here every day. Looks like they roast the coffee next door. Amazing cofffee!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

They make THE best double shot latte! The staff is friendly and the salads are excellent! Soups are great too. I only wish they had wifi

Reviewed 5 October 2011

This is a popular place with the locals. Hot and cold coffees, lattes etc. Lots of very interesting dessert squares. I usually have gone mid morning but have been there for lunch as well. They have paninis and soups as well. Parking behind can sometimes be an issue. This is an odd shape building, I call it San Francisco style.
Yes perhaps service could be friendlier, you pay and then they call you when it is ready.
I really like it and will drop by next time I'm in Saanichton