“This is our local-wish I could have rated it higher.”

Bleue Coyote Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food here has really been up and down over the years. I have tried the Chicken pot pie on a few occasions and found it to be chicken soup in a pastry crust! This time however, I had the breakfast and my wife had the roast beef dinner. These both proved to be a mixed bag. The roast beef itself was good, but the really nice looking Yorkshire tasted like cardboard. My eggs were cooked to perfection, but I personally did not like the taste of the Italian Sausages, but they were big! I also found, again a personal opinion, that the hashbrowns, (homefries) were cut too small and therefore ended up by tasting overcooked.
On the upside, the pub has a nice atmosphere, the service was really good, and the menu is of a good size and the prices are good.
We will try it again, but in the meantime there is much better food just down the road!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not only is the food excellent here, the service is second to none! There is a huge selection of food - something for everyone.
Barbara

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We walked in for dinner late afternoon on a Saturday and found the place packed. We did manage to find a table and were so happy that we did. My husband had the roast beef dinner which was the special for the day and I had the Calamari. The food was excellent. The roast beef dinner included, mashed potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, grilled peppers, carrots, beets and lots of gravy. My husband said it tasted great. My Calamari was cooked to perfection, no complaints at all. Our waitress was very friendly and kept checking on us to make sure everything was ok even though she had lots of patrons to serve. Over all the place seems to be a local stopping off spot with great food and drink but all are made welcome. We will go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I joined the staff of the Montessori School I volunteer at for lunch on Thursday. The reservation was made the day before but they easily handled the 15 of us. Everyone enjoyed their lunch, the cost was reasonable, the service was excellent and all the meals were served quickly.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We tried the steak sandwich - larger than I expected. Tender, well prepared and tasty. The prawn pasta - large prawns, tasty sauce. Both served with fresh toast. Ambiance - a little noisy, but vibrant. Comfortable seating.