“Great spot to go on a sunny day!”
Review of Brentwood Pub

Brentwood Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Brentwood Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Victoria, Canada
“Great spot to go on a sunny day!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We went here one sunny Friday evening and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The food was outstanding as far as pub food goes and the views and atmosphere could not be better. We sat out on the deck until after 9PM and it was lovely and warm. The food is a little pricier than your average pub, but well worth it. The service was a little lacking, but the sunshine made up for it!

Visited June 2013

San Francisco, California
“Ho hum.....”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Not great food, good service, reasonable prices, pretty view. Will not rush back. We ate in the restaurant, not bar.

Visited June 2013
“Where is my waitress?”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Love the BBL. Been coming here for years. After tonight's visit I won't be back. My friend and I walked in smiling and commenting on how nice the atmosphere was etc. 20 mins after we were seated, no one had been over to give is water even. When a server finally noticed us. ( not our assigned one) she took our drink orders. Seconds later our actual server came over to get our drink orders. We informed her that he had already ordered with another server she snapped back at us that she needed to know what we ordered so It could be rung in. I'm sitting at the table right now, 10 mins after that still waiting for a drink... I will not be back.

• Visited June 2013
Sidney, Canada
“Good service, poor quality food”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I'm giving the pub 2 stars because the service was good. I took my husband and sister to the pub for lunch because it was her birthday. I asked the server for a recommendation and she said she loved the halibut and chips. That's what we ordered -- a big mistake!!! The fish was overcooked, the breading almost burned, and the fries ice-cold. We had drinks, ordered dessert to celebrate my sister's birthday, and the bill came to well over $100. Not a problem; I expected to pay a lot. It was, after all, a celebration. On the bill was a $1.00 charge for a "substitution." I was told that was for a small side of ranch to dip my fries in (I don't "do" ketchup). I can certainly afford $1.00, but because of that idiotic "substitution" charge, I won't be celebrating any more special occasions there, nor will I take out-of-town guests to eat there. When I told the server I wouldn't be back because of the $1.00 charge, she said, "Seriously?" Yes, dear. Seriously.

Victoria, Canada
“Nice lunch at the pub”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Went to the pub tonight with friends and had a great meal - I had the stir fry and really enjoyed it. The veggies were really fresh and crunchy - also had a great walnut ice cream and pudding dessert. Nice table by the window and ambience was great. Only thing this review getting full marks was the starter - which we didn't get. No hesitation in recommending it.