I knew this was a nice hotel, but when we arrived I was absolutely blown away by our room. It was elegent, perfectly northwest in style, and was stunningly luxurious in every way. Throughout our two night stay I kept finding better and better things about the room -- heated floors in the bathroom, candles everywhere, gas fireplace, heavy chennile throws to cuddle up in, my favorite tea (Tazo) and my husband's favorite coffee right in the room. The bed was absurdly comfortable, the views gorgeous. They even had free DVDs for viewing. Our only "complaint" was the two restaurants on site were quite expensive, but honestly we dream of going back to Brentwood Bay ALL the time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a pristine inlet in the heart of wine country, close to the charming city of Victoria, and only five minutes to the world famous Butchart Gardens. To honour our surroundings it has become our mission to enrich the lives of our guests, each other and ourselves. We offer space for growth and fulfillment for all who join us. Luxury Hospitality... Naturally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Inn