This was a great little getaway for my boyfriend and I to celebrate our five year anniversary. We live in Seattle, WA so a ferry ride away and we were just far away enough to have a mini vacation for the weekend. I booked a two night stay for us to have a relaxing time away and boy did we have a beyond great experience here! I got a great deal through Groupon and it included a two night stay in a Deluxe Oceanview room with one king sized bed for the two of us with complimentary breakfast (which was fantastic compared to most comped breakfasts I've had, and they delivered it to the room), free wifi and free parking. Unfortunately I didn't make reservations for us in the spa so there was no chance of us getting in to get massages but that did not take away from the experience. Overall this was a great little getaway for the two of us and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn