My boyfriend and I were coming from out of town to celebrate Christmas with my family. We decided to stay at a hotel to give ourselves a break from all the holiday excitement. We originally booked our hotel for 3 nights, but after the first day, we asked if we could stay for another 3, so we wound up staying for 6 nights.
We couldn't possibly have chosen a better hotel. The front-desk staff at check-in were extremely friendly; we were walked to our room and explained the amenities that the hotel offered. The beds were very comfortable, and the hotel was very quiet (we were on the 3rd floor). The views were unreal. We enjoyed a glass of wine overlooking the Ocean with the gas fireplace on every single night we were there.
I treated myself to the spa, which was really great. The massage was the best I've ever had (and it should be...it was also the most expensive!). But the service was excellent, and I enjoyed a cup of tea in the lounger afterwards.
The Seagrille restaurant is amazing. We dined at both the restaurant and the pub. The portion sizes at the pub were very generous, and the wait staff were all fantastic. The restaurant had a good sized menu with lots of fresh seafood. We enjoyed some of the very best Sushi we've ever had (Sean is a genius!).
All in all, we stayed for 6 nights, and I won't ever stay anywhere else when I am visiting Victoria. The experience from the rooms, the staff, and dining - were all 10/10. I highly recommend this hotel/resort for a peaceful, beautiful getaway.
Thank you to all the staff at the Brentwood Bay Resort for making our stay so great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn