One of my favorite vacation experiences on our Pacific Northwest adventure was sitting on the balcony at Brentwood, reading a book and enjoying a cup of coffee. Each room has a view of the bay, which is a big bonus. The rooms are well-appointed, albiet not huge, and the bed was very comfortable (for me, bed comfort is high on my priority list!). Also, the food at the pub was better than expected. Not usually a fan of hotel bar fare, but BBR's was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn